Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Preparation of design, Bill of Quantities, Good for Construction Drawings, etc., for all components of Public Health Engineering System in buildings like water supply, sanitary, roof drainage, water/wastewater treatment, Storm water management, solid waste management, Landscape irrigation etc. pertaining to projects like Railway Stations, Airports, Hospitals, Public Buildings, IT Parks, Data Centers, Metros, etc.,
- Sound knowledge of:
- Design calculations such as Water demand estimation, Pump Head calculation, Pipe Sizing, STP sizing, Tank sizing, infra services sizing etc.,
- Design process from concept to detailed design.
- Space planning for services.
- Review of design documents.
- Rainwater harvesting system, WTP, STP and Solid waste management.
- Architectural and structural drawings and design intent.
- Review and approval of contractor’s and/or preparations of shop drawings and material submittals.
- Document preparation for Authority submission
- Coordination level understanding of other services such as HVAC, Fire Fighting, Electrical, PA System, CCTV System, BMS System, Communication System, etc.
- Co- ordination with relevant stake holders for follow up and approvals.
- Attending site Meetings and Timely review and response to RFI and queries from Site.
- Coordination with other departments for cost inputs and tender technical discussions.
- Preparation/Review of tender documents and BOQ
- Vendor Management including obtaining details from vendor, review of vendor documents, shop drawings etc.
- Obtain all approvals from Stake holders – Clients, Client representative, Consultant, Approval authorities.
- Visiting project sites for verifying and resolving all design related issues.
- Consult with Consultants and provide continuous feedback to Project Team on status of project regarding process-related issues.
- B.Tech/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited collage
- Experience of 3-5 years in a similar role
- Good understanding of local and international design standards, code & local authority requirements
- Knowledge of Green Building aspects
- Experience in Railway/Metro station buildings is an added advantage