Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Develop and maintain technical drawings, schematics, and models for mechanical, electrical, water and plumbing systems using CAD software such as AutoCAD, Revit
- Interpret and implement customer requirements into detailed design specifications and drawings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as design, engineering, operations, and project management to ensure the design meets the project requirements.
- Conduct design reviews and provide recommendations for design optimization and improvement.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date design and engineering documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend design tools and software to improve productivity and design quality.
- Checks and corrects work prepared by others to conform to standards, specifications, and design requirements.
- Design change requirements, for mechanical, electrical, water and plumbing systems.
- Consult with Consultants and provide continuous feedback to Project Team on status of project regarding process-related issues.
- Ensure that the documentation is provided clear and correct information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of working in an MEP CAD Engineering role
- Proficiency in computer-aided design software such as AutoCAD, Revit
- Strong knowledge of drafting, design, and engineering principles for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems